Sunday, July 27, 2008

Moments....

check steven curtis chapman's official site.
particularly his song Cinderella written for his daughters from china.
check the video :)
moving and inspiringly beautiful.
:)

She spins and she swaysTo whatever song playsWithout a care in the worldAnd I'm sitting here wearingThe weight of the world on my shouldersIt's been a long dayAnd there's still work to doShe's pulling at meSaying "Dad, I need youThere's a ball at the castleAnd I've been invitedAnd I need to practice my dancingOh, please, Daddy, please?"So I will dance with CinderellaWhile she is here in my arms'Cause I know something the prince never knewOh, I will dance with CinderellaI don't want to miss even one song'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnightAnd she'll be gone...She says he's a nice guy and I'd be impressedShe wants to know if I approve of the dressShe says, "Dad, the prom is just one week awayAnd I need to practice my dancingOh, please, Daddy, please?"So I will dance with CinderellaWhile she is here in my arms'Cause I know something the prince never knewOh, I will dance with CinderellaI don't want to miss even one song'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnightAnd she'll be goneShe will be goneWell, she came home today with a ring on her handJust glowing and telling us all they had plannedShe says, "Dad, the wedding's still six months awayBut I need to practice my dancingOh, please, Daddy, please?"So I will dance with CinderellaWhile she is here in my arms'Cause I know something the prince never knewOh, I will dance with CinderellaI don't want to miss even one song'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnightAnd she'll be gone

1 comment:

dante perez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.