Friday, December 26, 2008

Do You Hear What I Hear?

Said the night wind to the little lambDo you see what I seeWay up in the sky little lambDo you see what I seeA star, a starDancing in the nightWith a tail as big as a kiteWith a tail as big as a kiteSaid the little lamb to the shepard boyDo you hear what I hearRinging through the sky shepard boyDo you hear what I hearA song, a songHigh above the treeWith a voice as big as the seaWith a voice as big as the seaSaid the shepard boy to the mighty kingDo you know what I knowIn your palace wall mighty kingDo you know what I knowA child, a childShivers in the coldLet us bring him silver and goldLet us bring him silver and goldSaid the king to the people everywhereListen to what I sayPray for peace people everywhereListen to what I sayThe child, the childSleeping in the nightHe will bring us goodness and lightHe will bring us goodness and lightThe child, the childSleeping in the nightHe will bring us goodness and light

No comments: