Friday, September 21, 2012

Furious Five and Crazy Katsu

I was on leave for two days to visit a school in Marikina for my Inclusion class.
(Grabe, I missed my students. My coteacher said they were surprised to know that I also go to a big school as a student. I forgot to tell them that I will be away for two days. I thought of saying hello to them through Skype, but found myself glued in the middle of an extremely busy morning.
I missed them big time.)

Now here comes the funny snippets of my day at a SPED class

handled by the very dynamic, Teacher Pau.

It was a group class with different exceptionalities. Let's call our stars, The Furious Five!

cool. cool. cool.

There's Migs, 13 with ADHD and Dyslexia (whom i see as a future CEO)
He kept saying, "Teacher, kami po ang may ari ng Shell Station. Ako po si Boss Migs."
Teacher Pau said, "Migs, alam na nya, dun sya nagpapa gas!"
Migs went on with his stories. I enjoyed listening and watching him. Cool and funny to the max!

Kin, 15 with GDD (I see her as a future Nurse)
Patc, 11 with Speech and Hearing Impairment (I see her as a future Teacher)
MJ, 10 with GDD (I see him as a future IT geek who will rock the flatworld!)
Ashley, 5 with ASD (I see him as a cute little boy who has a big heart and big smile!)

You're the coolest children in the world!

It was a great experience meeting all of you.

Hanggang sa muli!

:-)

Oops... after the long morning, I remembered (forgot actually) something. Lunch.

While walking at the same street (Lilac St. at SSS Village), I passed by this cutesy restaurant

and the name seemed to intensely connect with me. hahaha!

napangiti bigla :-)
I was offered right away with their best seller,
Chicken Katsu, laid on a bed of thinly sliced cabbage soaked in low sodium yet tasty and yummy sauce,
topped with sliced chili, and steaming hot rice.











cozy, warm lights, warm people, warm food :-)
Cross merchandise- Crazy Katsu shirt on the wall and CDs at the front counter are for sale.
your gourmand may lack sleep, but never with a smile for a hearty meal and excellent service :-)
thank you, Crazy Katsu.

No comments: