Saturday, November 3, 2012

Midyear Marvels

Dear Ninang,

Thank you very much for taking care of me.

Thank you for reminding me of so many things while I was there.

Thank you for the afternoon and before-going-to-sleep talks.

Thank you for listening intently to my stories.

Don't worry about me.

I know there are a lot of things I still need to learn, unlearn and relearn.

The Lord has yet to unfold so many exciting adventures in my life.

Right now, He is teaching me to just hold on, savor each teachable moment and

let Him do things for me.

I know I need this. I need to learn how to navigate through life's transitions

and to journey with Him alone.

I don't always make the right decisions.

But I am always blessed with another page, another chapter,

another chance.

Thank you for disciplining me when I'm being stubborn and

at the same time making me feel so loved.

I hope that when I become a mom, I can also somehow give to my children the same immensity of

discipline and love you and Nanay unconditionally showered on me.

I love you very much.

-Pretty




No comments: