Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sunny Day! :)

I miss nanay and kuya.

But today is a sunny day! (literally and figuratively).

I met kuya at the terminal before he went home to Bulacan

(meet and greet lang talaga).

We have not seen each other since we moved in to their unit

(just two blocks away from our old place).

He asked me to make kwento but I can't.

Because there's just too much to tell and with so little time.

So he just told me about how he has been at his new office.

Kuya is so cool and funny just like daddy and nanay.

:-)

Then, I realized I also miss one of my favorite activities in the world:

going to the grocery (in the midst of randomness).

Such a lot of amazing stuff there.

Good night!

Thank you very much, Kuya for being my encourager,
for teaching me how to drive,
and for letting me navigate through life's transitions.
Happy it's almost our birthday!
Daddy and Nanay super love you! :)



No comments: