Sunday, March 10, 2013

From Diapers to Dreams

Portfolios. I survived a month of sleepless nights writing each child's nursery journey, making layouts and rendering them into a sunny repertoire of milestones and snippets of teachable moments in and outside the classroom.

In a few days time, these children I played, cried, laughed with, dreamed and prayed for will move up to another chapter of adventures. 

Ten months ago, they were only a bunch of diapers grumbling to get my attention. 

Each day that passed was like no other. 

We journeyed.

I may not see the zenith of this yet but I strongly feel in my heart that when we really start caring for these little dreamers, we are, to the same extent nurturing solutions to this country.

There is just so much hope and exciting things to look forward to everyday.

I hope you too find your own "Portfolio moment!"

:)


"Nursery Dream Booth"
(displayed during the moving up program) 

No comments: